setup problem
Mike Ryan
2005-11-05 00:58:19 UTC
I have a fedora core 4 system. and am trying to install qmail using
qmailrocks instructions.

everything is working great untill I got to the vqadmin setup. I have
gotten it installed but when I try to create a domain I get the answer
cannot make domains directory. What have I done wrong???
Ken Jones
2005-11-05 17:31:34 UTC
Post by Mike Ryan
I have a fedora core 4 system. and am trying to install qmail using
qmailrocks instructions.
everything is working great untill I got to the vqadmin setup. I have
gotten it installed but when I try to create a domain I get the answer
cannot make domains directory. What have I done wrong???
Check /etc/sysconfig/selinux
vqadmin.cgi runs setuid root so
you either need to disable selinux or
allow vqadmin to run

Ken Jones
Mike Ryan
2005-11-06 16:31:54 UTC
Post by Ken Jones
Post by Mike Ryan
I have a fedora core 4 system. and am trying to install qmail using
qmailrocks instructions.
everything is working great untill I got to the vqadmin setup. I
have gotten it installed but when I try to create a domain I get the
answer cannot make domains directory. What have I done wrong???
Check /etc/sysconfig/selinux
vqadmin.cgi runs setuid root so
you either need to disable selinux or
allow vqadmin to run
Ken Jones
Sorry But I am still a bit of a newbie how do I allo vqadmin I have
disables it but I would like to have it enabled so I need to know how to
configure selinux to allow vqadmin to run and anouther program to run
(egroupware) which I know from past experience needs to have selinux
disabled.