Image directory
shacky
2008-11-20 16:13:07 UTC
Hi.

I installed Vqadmin 2.3.7, and I realized that it installed its html
files in the /images directory in the root on my server's filesystem:
This is an extract of the "make install-strip" command's output:

/bin/sh ./mkinstalldirs /images/vqadmin
mkdir /images
mkdir /images/vqadmin
cp html/vqadmin.css /images/vqadmin
chown vpopmail /images/vqadmin
chgrp vchkpw /images/vqadmin
chown -R vpopmail /images/vqadmin/*
chgrp -R vchkpw /images/vqadmin/*
chmod 755 /images/vqadmin

In the web interface, vqadmin looks for the html files in the /images
path, but it doesn't find it, obviously.

This is my ./configure command: ./configure --enable-cgibindir=/usr/lib/cgi-bin

I looked in "./configure --help" for some htmldir configurations but I
didn't find anything useful.

How I can configure the html-dir and html-path, as I can do in Qmailadmin?

Thank you very much for your help!
Bye.

!DSPAM:49258c9532311219161271!
shacky

!DSPAM:49258d7a32319746399410!
j***@ccasoftware.com.au
2008-11-20 23:18:26 UTC
Please remove me!

James Habres

CCA Software Pty. Ltd.
Office : 03 98940055
Mobile : 0411 606 334

shacky <***@gmail.com>
21/11/2008 03:13 AM
Please respond to
***@inter7.com

***@inter7.com
cc

Subject
[vqadmin] Image directory

!DSPAM:4925f02d32317039418340!
Massimiliano C.
2008-11-20 23:23:37 UTC
hello James,

send a mail to vqadmin-***@inter7.com
:-)

(have u never gived a look to the header of the ml messages?;) )

In data venerdì 21 novembre 2008, alle 0.18.26, hai scritto:

jcca> Please remove me!

jcca> James Habres

jcca> CCA Software Pty. Ltd.
jcca> Office : 03 98940055
jcca> Mobile : 0411 606 334

jcca> shacky <***@gmail.com>
jcca> 21/11/2008 03:13 AM
jcca> Please respond to
jcca> ***@inter7.com

jcca> To
jcca> ***@inter7.com
jcca> cc
jcca> Subject
jcca> [vqadmin] Image directory

jcca> Hi.

jcca> I installed Vqadmin 2.3.7, and I realized that it installed its html
jcca> files in the /images directory in the root on my server's filesystem:
jcca> This is an extract of the "make install-strip" command's output:

jcca> /bin/sh ./mkinstalldirs /images/vqadmin
jcca> mkdir /images
jcca> mkdir /images/vqadmin
jcca> cp html/vqadmin.css /images/vqadmin
jcca> chown vpopmail /images/vqadmin
jcca> chgrp vchkpw /images/vqadmin
jcca> chown -R vpopmail /images/vqadmin/*
jcca> chgrp -R vchkpw /images/vqadmin/*
jcca> chmod 755 /images/vqadmin

jcca> In the web interface, vqadmin looks for the html files in the /images
jcca> path, but it doesn't find it, obviously.

jcca> This is my ./configure command: ./configure
jcca> --enable-cgibindir=/usr/lib/cgi-bin

jcca> I looked in "./configure --help" for some htmldir configurations but I
jcca> didn't find anything useful.

jcca> How I can configure the html-dir and html-path, as I can do in Qmailadmin?

jcca> Thank you very much for your help!
jcca> Bye.

jcca>
--
Distinti Saluti