Adding new domains
l***@mattiamartinello.com
2005-11-06 23:08:14 UTC
Hi.

I'm installed Vpopmail 5.4.13 and Vqadmin 2.3.2 and I configured vpopmail with
MySQL integration.
I wanted Vpopmail to store all users and all domains in a single MySQL table, so
if I add a domain with /home/vpopmail/bin/vaddomain command it store all users
in vpopmail.vpopmail MySQL table.
The problem is that Vqadmin creates a MySQL table for each virtual domain.

How I can tell Vqadmin to store all users and all domains in a single MySQL
table, like Vpopmail?

Thank you very much
Goodbye
Mattia.

Ken Jones
2005-11-07 15:11:15 UTC
Post by l***@mattiamartinello.com
Hi.
I'm installed Vpopmail 5.4.13 and Vqadmin 2.3.2 and I configured vpopmail with
MySQL integration.
I wanted Vpopmail to store all users and all domains in a single MySQL table, so
if I add a domain with /home/vpopmail/bin/vaddomain command it store all users
in vpopmail.vpopmail MySQL table.
The problem is that Vqadmin creates a MySQL table for each virtual domain.
How I can tell Vqadmin to store all users and all domains in a single MySQL
table, like Vpopmail?
Compile vqadmin from source against an installed vpopmail that works
the way you want.

vqadmin uses vpopmail's library libvpopmail.a. It is the library that
creates the tables.

It looks like your vqadmin was compiled against a multi table vpopmail
library. And your vpopmail bin programs were compiled with a single
table vpopmail library.

Ken Jones