vqadmin and LDAP - no linking
Chris LaPointe
2010-02-12 21:21:22 UTC
I am building a new qmail-server based on qmailrocks and running on a Debian platform.
I started with a standard build and tested domain creation and login.
I then implemented LDAP. building vpopmail - ldap
(Thanks Matt for the excellent doc)
Now with LDAP running adding and removing domains and users using commands in vpopmail/bim works correctly,
However vqadmin, qmailadmin and squirrel mail do not interface with the LDAP server. If I add a domain using vqadmin it appears to add, but does not update LDAP.
the domain added using vqadmin is visible to vqadmin but not LDAP and vice versa.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but it didn't find any compile time switches.

vpopmail-5.4.30
qmailadmin-1.2.13
vqadmin-2.3.7
Linux mail1 2.6.26-2-686 #1 SMP Wed Nov 4 20:45:37 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux

/usr/sbin/slapd -V
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.11 (Nov 26 2009 09:17:06) $
***@SD6-Casa:/tmp/buildd/openldap-2.4.11/debian/build/servers/slapd<mailto:***@SD6-Casa:/tmp/buildd/openldap-2.4.11/debian/build/servers/slapd>

Christopher laPointe
Data and VoIP Engineer

Mid-Maine Communications & Pine Tree Networks, A DIVISION OF OTELCO
92 Oak Street
Portland, Maine
04101
(Office) 207-699-2432