Forwards and Aliases Not Displaying in vqadmin-2.3.7 Using SQL Valias Table
Len Burns
2007-09-25 09:46:06 UTC
Good day,

I just installed vqadmin-2.3.7 compiled against vpopmail-5.4.23. I
got it set up with little difficulty, but am noticing a problem. When
I view a domain, and then click on show users the users are listed
correctly but the aliases and forwards do not appear. When I:
cd ~vpopmail/bin;./valias -s example.com
they aliases are showing and mail is routing as I would expect.

My vpopmail build settings are:
vpopmail directory = /home/vpopmail
domains directory = /home/vpopmail/domains
uid = 89
gid = 89
roaming users = OFF --disable-roaming-users (default)
password learning = OFF --disable-learn-passwords (default)
md5 passwords = ON --enable-md5-passwords (default)
file locking = ON --enable-file-locking (default)
vdelivermail fsync = OFF --disable-file-sync (default)
make seekable = ON --enable-make-seekable (default)
clear passwd = ON --enable-clear-passwd (default)
user dir hashing = ON --enable-users-big-dir (default)
address extensions = OFF --disable-qmail-ext (default)
ip alias = OFF --disable-ip-alias-domains (default)
onchange script = OFF --disable-onchange-script (default)
auth module = mysql --enable-auth-module=mysql
mysql replication = OFF --disable-mysql-replication (default)
sql logging = ON --enable-sql-logging
mysql limits = OFF --disable-mysql-limits (default)
SQL valias table = ON --enable-valias
auth inc = -I/usr/pkg/include/mysql
sql auth lib = -L/usr/pkg/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient -lz -lm
system passwords = OFF --disable-passwd (default)
pop syslog = show failed attempts with clear text password --enable-logging=p
auth logging = ON --enable-auth-logging (default)
all domains in one SQL table = --enable-many-domains (default)
spamassassin = OFF --disable-spamassassin (default)
maildrop = ON --enable-maildrop
----
My vqadmin build options are:
vpopmail directory = /home/vpopmail
uid = 89
gid = 89
cgi-bin dir = /usr/pkg/libexec/cgi-bin
vqadmin dir = /usr/pkg/libexec/cgi-bin/vqadmin

There are no error messages showing up in the web logs. Any pointers
as to how to track this down would be kindly appreciated. If my info
is incomplete please let me know.

-Len
j***@ccasoftware.com.au
2007-09-26 01:57:34 UTC
Take me off your list!
j***@ccasoftware.com.au
2007-09-26 01:56:54 UTC
Return Receipt

Your [vqadmin] Forwards and Aliases Not Displaying in
document: vqadmin-2.3.7 Using SQL Valias Table

was James Habres/CCA
received
by:

at: 26/09/2007 11:56:53 AM