maildirsize file problem
Salman Riaz
2011-02-26 07:16:49 UTC

I have set the quota of each email address on qmail server. But the maildirsize file is not updating properly. For Example:

I have set the 6MB quota by vsetuserquota command of an email address then following is the result of maildirsize file:
6291456S
0 0

When I sent only one email, this file update twice and gives the following result:
6291456S
2157743 1
2157815 1

Only
one email is in the directory but maildirsize shows that there are 2
emails with above bytes. When I delete this email then only one entry is
removed:
6291456S
2157743 1
2157815 1
-2157815 -1

There is no email in my directory but maildirsize shows that 2157743 bytes quota is still full:

Tell me why maildirsize is writing wrong entry. How can I get rid of this problem?

Regards,
Salman...

!DSPAM:4d68a8e732718343622055!