VQAdmin - modify account and password problem
d***@mail.bg
2008-10-28 09:29:32 UTC
I am using QMail and Vpopmail with VQAdmin 2.3.7.
I have following problem:
When I modify email account password is not shown
(disable-clear-password option is used during install). When I modify
something of the account and apply changes, password seems to be set
to blank instead of no changes made to password.
This problem did not exists in VQAdmin 2.3.5

Am I missing something?

ICN.Bg ñ íàé-áîãàòàòà ãàìà îò Õîñòèíã óñëóãè íà Áúëãàðñêèÿ ïàçàð
VPS ñúðâúðè - 42 ëâ. | Íàåòè Ñúðâúðè - 149 ëâ. ñ ÄÄÑ
Õîñòèíã îò 2.60 ëâ. | Äîìåéíè (info, eu, bg) îò 6.90 ëâ. ñ ÄÄÑ
http://icn.bg/

!DSPAM:4906db7f32311718415902!
j***@ccasoftware.com.au
2008-10-28 11:04:05 UTC