vqadmin 2.3.6
Chris Sarginson
2006-11-02 11:19:21 UTC

I am looking to upgrade to vqadmin 2.3.6, however this needs to be done
on several hundred servers and so having the satabase details (which are
randomly generated) compiled into the code is not an option.

What would be better would be to get vqadmin to read in the settings
from /home/vpopmail/etc/vpopmail.mysql in order to do the authentication.

Now I am not a c coder by any stretch of the imagination ;) but I have
managed to cobble together the following, which on its own runs fine and
can pull the details and print them out to stdout.

Does anyone have any idea how this should be integrated into the
dbowner.c file to allow the app to compile (again, this is using vanilla
vqadmin-2.3.6 from sourceforge.net).

Thanks for your time.

Chris Sarginson

!DSPAM:4549d53a27412005420385!